Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything

Go down 
+2
MHFanatic11
mattsvenom1313
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mattsvenom1313

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-26

if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything Empty
PostSubject: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:15 am

i will try my best to help with any problems anyone may have i have not beeten all monsters in 2g but i have beating everything there is to do in f2 including both fatas white doesnt count he only a download quest i have yet to beat white fata in freedomn 2 sadly i couldnt convert my own file so i have to wait to get back to where i was in f2 so u can ask questions ill give you weaknesesand advice maybe you could use some of my strategies to help you farther yourself in the game
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:22 am

do u know how i could beat g ranked red khezu and g ranked ralthalos and dual blangonga for mhf2
Back to top Go down
mattsvenom1313

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:10 pm

the blangongas should go down fairly easy never had a problem if u have a strong weapon for khezu u should try the backoff tactic when hes loosing out electricity alot stay by the borders of the stage to avoid the bane of all hunters the scream then volt tackle or that scream triple thunder ball and then volt tackle or even another triple thunder they are very painful and can all be avoided if u avoid the scream for the most part for the rathalos i am not the best person to ask my method for him is scratchy at best
Back to top Go down
mattsvenom1313

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm

u said u need help in f2 yet you say g ranked monsters that is incorrect and i reccomend the maple u said g so my head automatically jumped to that but the monsters u are reffering to are not g but just plus monsters to avoid further confusion on other threads and im sry for taking so long to get back to you but as you can imagine i dnt sit at the comp all day im a big sports player some days i may be on all day others i may be gone for a week but i will try my best to keep this thread running and help anyone i can i used the true devil slicer to beat the ratholos plus my first time he fell rather easily so i reccomend u do the plus khezu and make the true before attempting ratholos and use the maple for the khezu and the blangongas sry for posting so much im trying to say everything i can to help in one but every timei come bak to the thread i think oof something more to tell you

Last edited by mattsvenom1313 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect words needed to be refrased)
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 pm

i play sports to and thx for the help i will try that
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:57 am

freedom 2 has G ranks.
I am stuck on the red khezu and green plessy, done the rest of my star set.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 am

I found them easy since I used a gun.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 am

what has happened to the need help thread. Or have I missed it?!?!
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 pm

hey pyro i need green plessy and red khezu, but i also need ralthalos and dual blangongas
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm

dual blangonas. best is a fire SNS. keep them apart and tranq rather than kill. So hit one loads, keep on him. when he retreats to sleep trap and tranq. repeat and hope it works Smile
rath, um. been a while since i've fought one. probs thunder and low grade plugs.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:29 am

i kill blangonga with evade+2, you don't even need great timing with him, Longswords or dual blades chop the back legs from the side,
so his back jump doesn't hit you.

he goes nuts when flashbombed so using them only for escaping
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 am

yeah, he does crazy attacks
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1902
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 am

Bash their heads in!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LOL, blangongas a joke when you get a goo measure of their attacks, plus they don't really have hard skins, pyro's pick on fire SNS is probablly a more commonly picked choice which is both sound and efficient. Use duals to maximise your fiery efforts!

I would reccomend th LS for rathalos regardless of type or difficulty since one of the key factoring when going toe to toe with it is to cut it's tails, most weapons wouldn't make the cut unless you used traps or paralyse, GS is an alternative but I prefer the speed an LS has to offer.
If you're just going for the kill, I would think bowgunning the most time efficient since you can ALWAY attack it's elemental weakness and put it in it's place.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 am

Quote :
Use duals to maximise your fiery efforts!
he. lolz. I like the technical terms there.
and yeah LS is great againt. los as his roar aint that frequent and low grade plugs make it completely useless.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 am

Having a friend in a fight with los= LOL. But this bad boy does pack a punch in 2G despite remain mostly unchanged... 1 hit kills with it's charge in fury even when you have 600+ DEF.. crazy.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:27 am

ah he does that to me now in rage. thats why my plugs are crutial
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am

never too much skills!
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am

that's true
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 am

I's why in 2G, I had to make a set of armour especially for capturing monsters. my set had HGE, Eagle eye(2G skill, can see when a monster is almost dying), Auto tracker( you can run.. but you cannot hide!!! Muahahahhahaha) and trapper(Lays trap fast.)

Mine's a gunning/Bow set and did not require slots from weapons.. thus versatile and I can use it with any bowgun or bow!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:52 pm

wow, thats pretty cool. so what does it do when they are nearly dead. cos that sounds like a pretty cool skill
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:07 pm

If you're farmiliar with auto tracker, you'll know the wyverns are marked with their own icon, crabs and primates have a different icon. with eagle eye, it allows you to "spot" the wyvern's condition when near death, the originally pink(or with auto trackerblue/red flashing) icon would turn yellow, signalling the wyvern near death.

Since screams are oftenly the most disruptive move from the monsters, I have High grade ear plugs to deal with it, couple that with a skill to lay traps fast, 4 combo books to ensure my mix success and wah la, trapping at it's best. lol

Now if we have ore traps to create it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 pm

oz78 wrote:
Having a friend in a fight with los= LOL. But this bad boy does pack a punch in 2G despite remain mostly unchanged... 1 hit kills with it's charge in fury even when you have 600+ DEF.. crazy.

yeah seriously hurts

i think the worst los for attack is that village elder cat marathon "monster hunter" that los' attack is bad, one shots me all the time, the monster that gives me the most trouble in the quest.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 pm

Yea, but because of their insane attack, gunning with survival makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything   if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything Empty

Back to top Go down

if anyone needs help or advice with slaying anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: