Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are the new functions of multiplayer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraven

Kraven

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-02

What are the new functions of multiplayer? Empty
PostSubject: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 am

Will it still be the same since its on Wii? Will it be online or just a controller?
There are 4 controller slots in the Wii but it will be on Split Screen. That would be bad.... Sad

I'm guessing new stuff in MHF2 like dual guns. Lance - Sword like thing.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:09 am

lots more wii controllers.
it'll probobly have like an xbox live sorta thing..
or kai
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:04 am

there is an online to wii, so i;m sure it'll do online.
still should have gone to PS3. cos i'm gonna look like a twat slicing up a water dragon Smile
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Online Mode included
No Friend Codes
this is one is going to be one of the few videogames for wii with fees.... so Online mode = Monthly Fee ... XP
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 pm

what.
oh fuck that.
sorry for the language but that is a load of shit
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:16 am

I know your pain, then again, paid services is common for online games so you'll have to deal with it eventually.

perhaps they'll have what frontier has to offer, so you'll have eh latest game and almost everything available to Monster hunter!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 am

still. I manage to play all of my games online without paying for them (obviously for my internet)
plus it didnt cost to play the others. except frontier
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:07 am

Well, if you played anything like Final fantasy eleven(online) or wow.. you'll get used to the monthly toll. BTW, did I mention that if you stayed at HR1 in MH frontier, it's free? maybe tri might have that sort of promotion gimmick? lol.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:12 am

yeah, but none of us are gonna do that
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

Nothing in life is free, so the toll would not be much to you once you have a good grasp of the reason behind imposing a fee, besides...getting a job to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:23 am

spose. I need a job, but with work and all of my sport. its difficult. no-one wants a turn up like once a week kinda worker. still if it aint much I could probably put something together for it.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:41 am

I know a good way... get yer folks hooke on it! lol then someone would propose and pay for it!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 pm

dad might like it.
mum is a FPS person I think. but dad is shooters and drivers. but might like it.
either that or i'll do loads of chores weekly or whatever.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Well, I'm sure you'll get by somehow.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:32 am

hope so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the new functions of multiplayer?   What are the new functions of multiplayer? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the new functions of multiplayer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 3 :: News-
Jump to: