Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about this iron kantana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

about this iron kantana Empty
PostSubject: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 5:57 pm

http://www.geocities.jp/data774/image/004/046.jpg

is online or is offline??

and what is its element?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:50 pm

Lemme see if I can make it.. But from the looks of it I suspect that it's an online katana.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 7:09 am

i would answer if i can see it, cause your link is a japanese page without pic...
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 9:20 am

Kamui wrote:
i would answer if i can see it, cause your link is a japanese page without pic...

Funny, the page loaded fine for me. It shows a katana from the iron line.. I still cannot confirm the weapon type and name though. Rockmanx, I dont suppose you wanted that katana? I have majority of all the offline materials=can make most offline weapons. Maybe I might have missed an upgrade, but I believe it's an online weapon... damn I'm out of machalite.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 8:16 pm

edit: Sorry I did't a mistake XP I didn't remember that the color on the katana was red XP

斬 <-- the problematic kanji

Last edited by on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 8:21 pm

That's a japanese kanji for hack/slash I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 1:47 am

it looks like the eagle cleaver, wich is electric element tachi, but it could be the upgrade of eagle cleaver wich is online only. the online tachi are only the last upgrade of known tachi and weird looking tachi
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about this iron kantana   about this iron kantana Empty

Back to top Go down

about this iron kantana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: The Blacksmith-
Jump to: