Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 am

Bryn and Karl are two young boys that live in the steaderly growing town of Kokoto just after the tragic death of the latest hero of Pokke.

Bryn always dreamed of becoming a first class hunter just like his father who has ran away in the dead of night! After hearing this his father's old head cook ( a felyine cook ) called spike gives him a longsword witch Bryn in time decides to call "ManHood"

Karl on the other hand keeps his desires of becoming a hunter to himself. But when he finds out about Bryn and what has happend... This all chages. Karl picks up a Ablest (heavy bowgun) and decides to join Bryn.

However Bryn has other things on his mind than protecting Kokoto, he only wants his father back! With this in mind he leaves, as his father did in the dead of night. Karl follows Bryn and confronts him. Bryn explains and together they embark on a journy of a lifetime!

But in the shadows lurks an ancient evil...an enterty known only to his clan as Vine...he watches the Boys as they travel...

What could Vine have in stoor for the team... Twisted Evil

This is a manga comic writen and drawn by me MrManga... i will try and find a way of putting it up on here.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 am

SOUNDS AWSUME ^_^

what was the insperation for ur own hunting story ?
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:20 am

well the game seems to play a significant roll in my expertise... :/

LOL anyway i think its mainly through my own development in the game as well as the real world, with the main charaters being so young they need to prove their manhood. My charater ( Bryn ) chooses to do this by travling across the world to bring back his father.
There alot of teenage males in the world who are still confused as to how they become a man ( this goes for some woman too ) Unfortuneately for them they cant go out and bring back the head of a rathalos or a congalala so they must find other methods... I go quite deep somtimes. Smile
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:36 am

Keep it coming..BTW, the guys at hunter's corner has some fanfics as well, if you guys are interested I'll post the links.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 am

whats the hunters corner ? and plz do send the links ^_^
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 am

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hunters_Corner/index.php?showforum=10

I forgot if you have to register to read the pages, you'll need to search for topics created since the beginning to see all the Fanfix entries. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 3:21 pm

i was such an jackass today, i finished doing a page of the comic, when i checked back on it i had done one side upside down to the other!

i had to do it all again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1   MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

MH chronical: search for the twilight tower! chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Tavern :: Manga-
Jump to: