Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunastra and Chameleos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Lunastra and Chameleos Empty
PostSubject: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 am

Guys I have defeated this monsters!!!

Lunastra > have to do it twice, first encounter I studied him, second time he's done!!!

Chameleos > slayed him the first time!!!

But here's what I found out, I need elderly dragon bone, and it happens that its been easy killing Chameleos, when I repeated his quest,

First encounter weaken him, after 25min he left, second time slay him.
So is that how it works for elderly dragons???

Daora/Lunastra/Chameleos???

I have to do there quest twice?? I need more Elderly Bones...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Well, for now that can be a way for you. when you have gotten better weapons and armour try to kill them in that 25 minutes.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 am

well done killing lunastra on you first try, i couldnt do that
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 am

I used the Flame Syphos on him.. hit and run style..

though on the second encounter, I used my Devil Slicer...
one tower, I observed that once you enter it, you can't go out anymore!!!! lol max and mega potions save the day for me!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:09 am

Actually Lunastra is a female version of Teo... but hey I knew many that cannot kill either in 2 rounds, you should congratulate yourself on tha. Try to kill it faster the next time.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 am

I observed Oz when he makes the first jump, I dive, and the second one, that gives me time to do some combos..

but the thing with her is that i can't do alot of combos coz her flames decreases my health even with the immunizer...

any tip or weapons that will best kill him and what other maneuvers?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:23 am

Like the Khusal, his flame barrier can be disabled by either poison or flash(not advisable) good approach is to let it run pass you and hit it's head while it turns, rolling to the side to avoid it's retaliation, running around it(circling) makes it turn oftenly, giving you many more chances to attack it. Also breaking it's horns, wings or cutting it's tail temporarliy disable's it's flame aura. Get two of the above mentioned conditions and the flame aura is gone. You need to have dragon element weapons to break it's horn.
BTW, it's flame thrower attacks(spews flame left and right) has a blind spot on his left flank, abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:22 pm

I see that's it, when she flame throws I have all day to make the combos.

Now running in circle is the best move, hit and run..
but most of the time which I also do with the Tigrex,
is when they are chasing me, I ran and when they're almost gonna hit me, I make a diving move in a way avoiding their attacks.. more of an off balance move.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:18 pm

that's emergency evade.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 am

was it your first time against it when you killed it
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:06 am

with the tigrex? no I have to do it two times, first time is study its movements plus the vid that you gave me,alot of help but its really diff in the actual game.

Jg, I think its easier to slay tigrex with my devil slicer rather than my GS, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 am

yeah i agree devil slicer chops him to bits and kill him a lot quicker than waiting for tigrex to do the right move for a charge
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 pm

It ultimately depends on your tactics and choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunastra and Chameleos   Lunastra and Chameleos Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunastra and Chameleos
Page 1 of 1