Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...

Go down 
+2
oz78
MrManga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... Empty
PostSubject: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:41 am

Well...this is the only thing i have a problem with at the moment.

I know there is khezu but when i killed one all i got was electro sacks.

affraid

Help me please
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 am

I have a feling you'r playig MHF2, tis isthe MH2 dos for PS2 forum section..
If i'm correct, you get those thunder sacks i G rank Khezu quests.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Yes im sorry for what ive been doing, ive just became aware of what ive been doing, it wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 pm

i moved it to the right section any way
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Answering the 1st question, G rank Khezus should b your solution. There is no thundesacks in MHdos(2)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 am

Hey guys,
I really need help with MhF-1 because i have really just started (noob) xD in other words every time i go to upgrade my wepon i always need a sack of some sort (thunder poisen ...ect so i was wondering basically how u get further and play do u just quest from the little old man guy :S chief untill 5* and the bottom selection ???? Also in the farm of Ko... something how do u get more other than mining mushroom and fish , farm because i know u can buy upgrades from the Guy outside but im just confused and need alot of help by the way in the guy u buy upgrades form (for farm) how u unlock all the ????? ones =D would love to know how u gte fruther better items new armor ect.... please reply

Josh... =)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 am

you can get them from red khezu's i think if not... oh or G-ranked khezu's (normal)
kirin's?

ps: i pm'ed you
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Josh wrote:
Hey guys,
I really need help with MhF-1 because i have really just started (noob) xD in other words every time i go to upgrade my wepon i always need a sack of some sort (thunder poisen ...ect so i was wondering basically how u get further and play do u just quest from the little old man guy :S chief untill 5* and the bottom selection ???? Also in the farm of Ko... something how do u get more other than mining mushroom and fish , farm because i know u can buy upgrades from the Guy outside but im just confused and need alot of help by the way in the guy u buy upgrades form (for farm) how u unlock all the ????? ones =D would love to know how u gte fruther better items new armor ect.... please reply

Josh... =)

There's no secret formula with getting further, wyverns that outline specific elemental attacks almost always gives up the sacks of the same element, such as the gravios giving sleep sack.

The little old man we usually refer to as the elder gives your staple quests, more challenges awaits in the guild halls

The guys just outside your farm sells upgrades but the currency is pokke points you accumulate from doing quests and by eturning eggs to the red box in base camps, there's a few ways to get pokke points.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:44 am

And to unlock the new ???? things, you have to get to new HR levels. (plus buy the upgrades before them)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:48 pm

you can get higher hr but you can get higher elder quests
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:53 pm

oh, yeah.
Forgot that
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:00 pm

lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...   I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need thunder sacks! where can i get them from...
Page 1 of 1