Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? Empty
PostSubject: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 am

I remember telling you you can either mine dragonite ores from your pokke farm or get them from multiple areas like the tower, volcano. You have to make antiseptic stones from earth crystals and bitter bugs.
have fun.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:19 am

thanks Oz. i was really looking hard for the previous postings that I made, can't find it though...
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:20 am

What Quest is the TOWER???
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:22 am

no problem, you'll have all this in your head before you know it.
BTW, quests for tower area will not appear until you have quests for hunting the Nana tuskal, teo tuskal in elder quests.. try to work on your pokke farm instead, many items are accessible early in game through the farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find???   Dragonite Ore and Antiseptic - Where to find??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1