Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CATS - what's the need to hire them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

CATS - what's the need to hire them? Empty
PostSubject: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:51 am

i hired TWO cats, but i don't see them in my inventory list, what's their purpose and how do i use them?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 am

they cook food for you go through the door in your house you will see them there

a couple of good meals are

2 meat = increases your health

2 fish = increases attack power

if you can spicy carrots and great mutton = health + attack increase
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:30 am

It will be a good idea to choose cats according to the skills they offer as well as their type of food, stars. I usually ignore their info level as I need not hear about how the game works etc. the stars next to the food type determines their competence with activating the skills they have.. 3 stars being the max. as JG mentioned. meat and vegetables boosts both attack and health so you might want that. it is also a good idea to focus the majority of your crew(cats) on only 2 kinds of food types. e.g 3 meat, 2 vege or which ever food type you prefer..

As their levels increase they will have more materials to cook from.. they also offer a vaiety of items to you from time to time...

Another use for your cats is to cook fish... just carry a few sushi fishes on you and choose for them to cook the fish in the BBQ selection.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:45 am

they can cook all the grey fish cant they pin tuna , rumblefish , burst/bomb arrowana etc
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:57 am

what option do i choose for them to cook for me?

you mean to say that this is the room where i change hair styles/colors and where i can save the game on the bed right?

and if you say cook for health and attack, isn't right that before we start a quest, our health and stamina is full?
and attacks are based on the weapon your using?

how will i see if i have an increased in attack power and health?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:04 am

go through the door in the house at the back that door thats your kitchen
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:07 am

great! il try that!

hey, how about Pokke Points?
right now i have 25,000 of money and another 27,000 pokke points.

how do i used the PP?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:08 am

to upgrade your farm talk to the guy outside the farm and he will explain them for you
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:09 am

ok il do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CATS - what's the need to hire them?   CATS - what's the need to hire them? Empty

Back to top Go down

CATS - what's the need to hire them?
Page 1 of 1