Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi Empty
PostSubject: Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi   Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:39 am

Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hide
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi   Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:14 pm

All of the mentioned items can be carved off a gyceros, poison sacs are alo available from Iodromes. The said items are also given as rewards for hunting/capturing each said monster.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi   Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:01 am

what quest is this?

btw how do you use a term to say what quest is it?

for me, it would be easier to mention the STARS.

im done with the Two star quest, which star is the Gyceros, the 3rd or the 4th?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi   Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:22 am

Try to focus your atention on the type of monster. If you don't see them yet you will need to cleara few more quests from your current highest rank(stars) to ove to a higher rank.. new quests awaits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi   Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can I get this > Poison Sac/Lightcrystal/Rubbery Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom :: News-
Jump to: