Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:59 am

im referring to old lady who keeps on saying, ''Yadime''

because i just recently found out that the Gathering Hall, particularly the Girl on bar gives a Quest as well.

I did try to complete one quest (Bulldrome), and to start with, the BLUE box is filled with more items compared to the Elderly Woman plus the Cash Reward is bigger!!!!

tell me what's the difference and what should be done or finished first

thanks!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:31 am

The Elderly woman hands out "elder quests.. these quests are single player only and completeing them gets you ready for bigger challenges... the monster here are also weaker. the girls inside the "guildhall" hands out "guild quests" that you can get 1 or more friends to join along. the reason why theres so many items is because it's really meant to be given to 4 players... bewarned though. monster may seem the same as elder quests at 1s. they gt a lot stronger as you move up to 4 stars and above... G rank quests do not start you off at the camp site nor get you supplies right from the start.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:32 am

I see! man you reply amazingly fast!
thanks!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:38 pm

I am after all the No. 1 Spammer of this forums at the moment.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:05 pm

i just finished every low rank quest at the guild hall today it was just the black gravios and and the teostra at the volcano a pretty good days hunting id say i killed a teo , kusha and black gravios took me a while to get past his orange gas Very Happy

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman Screenshot035

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman Screenshot042

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman Screenshot013
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 am

jg,

what weapon and armor are you using? tell me how can i have those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman   Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Hall vs Elderly Woman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom :: News-
Jump to: