Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? Empty
PostSubject: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 9:07 am

Most of the larger monsters pass Gypceros, such as Cephadrome, allows you to carve one from them, you may also get it as a reward.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:06 am

I need this to build Dark Scythe
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:07 am

Quick tip on how to kill Cephadrome
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 am

Sonic bomb it, poison it, either ways keeps it out of the sand.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:31 am

What kind of poison is effective and what materials should be combined?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Usingweapons with poison. . you get it created at the blacksmiths. I'll be back tml o aid you. for now, try to get about the game 1st.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Thanks!

just to mention, my current stragedy is to slay the Bulldrome for quick cash, i just keep on repeating it to earn money for me to be able to buy weapons, armours etc.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Try to farm that and mov on to bigger monsters, not oly do you depend on the parts for upgrade, selling the parts also gets you cash fast. I reccomend you farm the Kutku for cash.

Most of the poison line weapons are upgrades of the bone kukri, upgrade it a few times to see if you get the poison attribute in. If it does not, reload to the last intended save.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 am

When you say farm, are you referring to the POKKE FARM?

or do you mean to say keep on repeating the Quest for the YKK instead?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:26 am

Sorry, a correction on making a poison battle axe, it upgrades from the metal daggers. pokk farm is a place you use fo gathering some items without having to go out looking of them. I also meant to tell you to farm Kutkus but yu decide which monsters are easier to kill and overall mor time efficient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this?   Large Monster Bone - Where can i find this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1