Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gizami and Dodobrango

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Gizami and Dodobrango Empty
PostSubject: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 3:37 pm

I need Help for break the gizami claws and the dodobrango mustache.

I'0m using a Full Basarios Armor (lv3) and the (?) Destruction katana (the first thunder katana)
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1902
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 6:38 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I need Help for break the gizami claws and the dodobrango mustache.

I'0m using a Full Basarios Armor (lv3) and the (?) Destruction katana (the first thunder katana)
For Gizami claws, breaking it's monoblos shell will get you some as reward, Gizami's pincers can also be broken but you'll need to use a hammer to break both parts.
dodobrango mustache you say? You should be able to break it just by hitting it's face.

Edit: Hey this post should have been in Quest an other help section..
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 2:47 am

for the dodobrango, you need to break it with a fire element weapon (this is the key)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 5:29 am

Zazami is the one who wear the Monoblos skull not Gizami also you got moustache as random carve or prize, fire element is used to break the fang.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 8:15 am

I know who is Ginzami and who is Zazami, I get his claw doing the Melinx sub-quest. and for the dodobrango I guess I need a Fire Element sword maybe that Fire GS sword would be my solution
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1902
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:21 am

RockmanX wrote:
I know who is Ginzami and who is Zazami, I get his claw doing the Melinx sub-quest. and for the dodobrango I guess I need a Fire Element sword maybe that Fire GS sword would be my solution
While a little weak, you can also consider making kutku duals with it's ears. It might be easier if you're able to attack faster.. there's also some fire weapons later in the game..
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 pm

wat in the name of heck is a giznami?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gizami and Dodobrango   Gizami and Dodobrango Empty

Back to top Go down

Gizami and Dodobrango
Page 1 of 1