Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bow or bowgun???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-23

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 4:52 pm

hey guys what would you prefer a bow or a bowgun?? and what set to go with your choice?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 2:15 am

It depends on what you want to do... the good thing with bowgun is that you can use really different type of bullet, and it's the ultimate weapon for Fatalis. Bow is good cause you'll never be out of ammo
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 11:18 pm

My take on the 2(or three since the light bow guns and heavy bow guns are quit different) is tha with the bowgun, you have the potential to deal a variety of aliments to the wyvern like paralysis, and deal helluva damamge to mas well! Shooting em critters out of the sky is always great.
Bows on the other hand sports less special effects like poisons limited to just twentysome measly shots per effect. the upside of this weapon like Kamui has mentioned, unlimited ammo. That and varied charge atack that comes packed with the bows allow you to rain death on your prey.

Oh to answeryour question rikku, my preference lies with the latter, I value mobility that bows have to offer. The variety of elements that bows have allow me to simpliy change my weapons without much deviation of my stye of play.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 3:46 am

ohh, thanks for those comments guys, by the way i have a fire elemented bow, is it the only element the bow have?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 11:35 am

The Basic Fire bow is the Kut-ku Stave I(Pwr120 Fire80)then theUpgrade Blue Kut-ku Stave(Pwr192 Fire140).

There's assorted Bows with different elements, I favour them partly because of this factor and made most of them.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 pm

i see but the 1 i made was rathalos bow, it has i think 100+ fire damge.... is there a dragon type bow?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 7:08 pm

none offline for dos
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 8:56 pm

ohh ic, i was hoping for a dragon elemented bow, um speaking of offline weapons, where do i get the white ? mark thing to upgrade the SnS that i got from the other town after killing rathalos?
lol!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am

i forgot, excuse me but i'll check it out , same goes to your oher post. I forgot about the stuff in MH dos, havn't playd it for quite som time
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 7:34 am

the only 2 dragon bow are mira bow and lao bow (but made of red and azure lao. azure is online only)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

bow or bowgun??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow or bowgun???   bow or bowgun??? Empty

Back to top Go down

bow or bowgun???
Page 1 of 1