Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! Empty
PostSubject: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:27 pm

With much help, and some motivation on my part, I got to HR 6 with assorted Bows and a fully upgraded Rembro set. Then the guys on my friend's Kai buddy list X I I and Zac suggested to take on this bad boy the japanse downloaded quest, Jump Teo.This is without a doubt one of my hardest fight so far, after struggling to get on the quest bcause of the different in game version we finally set foot on the second base defence area, the street. facing possiblilities of 1 Hit KO, I tried my best at evading all those Oh so fatal , but familiar attacks from Teo. almost miracilously, we succeeded on our second run through! This was one hell of a download qust and I got a "dummy" item out of it.. Anyone tried this quest and has a tale to tell?

Note the version of his MHF2 is actually a MHP2 with an english patch.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm

1 hit KO's. Man that's crazy. I'm wiped out by a rathalos in 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 am

Then you need to practice, watch its moves and look for vital signs of an attack.
as for Jump teo, sounds like a damn good fight.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:13 am

I'll not want to coment much since this is for japanese MHP2 only, chances are you guys will never get a chance to fight this big bad cat. Just a sid note, the guys I playe with all have more then 450 hour in a single MHf2 save... and more then 300 G ranks cleared under their belts... X I I has tripe the hours and 10 times the G ranks cleared ALONE, he's got a few thousand of elder and normal guild quests cleared.

We killed the Jump Teo a couple of times and I made the jolly roger set...
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:54 am

pyropower wrote:
1 hit KO's. Man that's crazy.

Yeah, Fatalis... the fire dragon can kill in one hit... scary stuff...
Back to top Go down
tfighteer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:26 pm

why is it called jump teo ?
Back to top Go down
tfighteer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

is there another teo out there in the world i will expore Question
but one hit! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

it's teo but badder, meaner. it's taged "jump" as (by my guess, I never really checked) it's a quest created to honor one of the sponsers.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 pm

As you rise up in the ranks to become an ultimate hunter, you'll have to face Teostra and Lunastra, the fire dragon pair. As for now, you don't need to worry about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!   JUmp Teo... ON MHF2! Empty

Back to top Go down

JUmp Teo... ON MHF2!
Page 1 of 1