Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cool Meat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Just curious on how to acquire a Cool Meat. I'm finding it hard to find info. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 pm

It would be Well cooked meat and Ice ores combined. I think I should confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:33 pm

I figured out how to make a Cool Meat ( クール生肉 ). Combine a Raw Meat and Ice Crystal. However, that's not the one I want. I want ( クーラーミート ) which MB calls Cool Meat as well. The one I made can't be eaten, but the one I want can (if that helps).
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 7:20 pm

I looked up the list, it seems that while the item is avaible for the dos version it is not a created item. I looked up Mpotatoes and found that the item did not have any info on obtaining it. The MHP2 version is straighforward. Well cooked meat and ice crystal.
Back to top Go down
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:58 am

The reason I ask is because it's an ingredient in making a certain GunLance I want to try. If I find out how to obtain it, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
rhyth

rhyth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:01 am

Is this the blue meat that you can buy from the town mongers or the white meat that you carve from the mini moose at SNOW area. Have you checked them out?
Back to top Go down
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:51 pm

rhyth wrote:
Is this the blue meat that you can buy from the town mongers or the white meat that you carve from the mini moose at SNOW area. Have you checked them out?

It is a blue meat that you can eat (has the teeth in the icon). You need five for the Hell Sting ( ヘルスティング ) GunLance which is made from an Iron GunLance+. And it seems I've figured it out... though I haven't tried yet...

I guess I need a high level cooking set, and I can cook the meat I made with RawMeat + IceCrystal. In order to get the cooking set, I need to combine either a Woman or Man's BBQ spit with the Burning Kit ( よろず焼きキット ) the cat sells for 1280z. Of course, now that I have the solution, the old lady isn't selling the man and woman kits......... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm

Further update... The old lady finally was selling the Woman's BBQ Spit, so I bought it and combined it with the Burning Kit and got a blue-colored BBQ Spit. I brought the blue spit and 5 'cool meats' ( クール生肉 ) on a simple jungle quest, but the icon was greyed out and not available. The same way with the regular spit when you have no Raw Meat. Maybe I need to be in a cold climate or something. (Very confused)

**EDIT**

I figured it out. Take the new blue spit and combine it with a cool meat ( クール生肉 ) to make another blue BBQ spit ( よろず焼き・肉 ). I used it to cook a regular raw meat and I got a クーラーミートG. Very Happy

**EDIT 2**

Once you make a クーラーミート or クーラーミートG, your blue spit reverts back to よろず焼きセット. You need to combine another Cool Meat ( クール生肉 ) again to make the high level cooking set ( よろず焼き・肉 ) again. From there, your raw meat will make a クーラーミート or クーラーミートG, but the spit will revert afterwards, every time. I suppose it's helpful that it changes back, so you at least have the option next time to make a Hot Meat making set, or maybe even something else like an Antidote Meat G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Meat   Cool Meat Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Meat
Page 1 of 1