Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??

Go down 
+3
Hunter
Tussa
kyuubi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? Empty
PostSubject: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyWed May 09, 2007 8:54 am

What armor is better khezo (full full) armor or rathian armor ??

and whats the skills they give us ??

is the electric katana worth getting it ??
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyWed May 09, 2007 10:34 am

I have just made the Eager Cleaver, and it works very well. I can't wait to have it upgraded to Ogre Slayer. It has 600+ attack and 200+ electric damage (eager cleaver, first thunder katana), and a very good green sharpness. Also, it's not hard to get, just lots of machalite ore and 3 electric sacs.

I am in the same situation, don't know if I'll make rathian or khezu, but I always wanted to have khezu because of the cold resistance and specially the fast recovery skill. (it had those skills in MH1, I think they remain in MH2).

About the defense, I think that khezu is better, and the resistances I think that khezu may be more useful too, as rathian is more vulnerable to dragon, but khezu will be bad to fight kirin as it has thunder element attacks.
Back to top Go down
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyWed May 09, 2007 10:43 am

thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 2:50 am

I have a question about the Khezu armor... what are the necessary items???
I have killed several khezus but I miss one or two items on each amor part of the set.......
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyMon May 14, 2007 4:00 am

Well, I created now the Khezu Helm, but I still don't know what items needed for the rest of parts are:

- One white bottle (looks like the lifepowder in MH1, I think).
- One dragon shaped white item (don't know if it's a rare part of khezu that I have not got yet, or another monster's...).
- One yellow ore that I have never got (as I have zero xD). - This if I remember well.

For the helm, I just needed some Furufuru hides and snow prey hides... and maybe some metal ores.

Some light shedding would be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:16 am

u can have the yellow ore by combine earthcrystal and catalest.
Back to top Go down
Hathcock

Hathcock

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 am

Well, Ian armor has earplugs. But I think Zu armor is the better all-around set.
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

dont get either get rajan armour Smile
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

like me Smile
<<<<<<<(look at the avatar im wearing full rajan with my blue ogre sword equiped)
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 am

It's best to get Khezu armour for fighting kirin.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:18 am

yeah, plus Rajang is much harder go get than full rath or khezu.
I have full rath but I havent even seen a rajang yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??   Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rathian Armor or Khezo Armor ??
Page 1 of 1