Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Every one Nightmare !!

Go down 
+9
jg
pyropower
razekueger
Merc
Kamui
Auxilium
MH_JADE
oz78
kyuubi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Every one Nightmare !! Empty
PostSubject: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:30 am

ok guys you can post your worst quest ever.

My worst quest was when i fought khezu (full full) the first time. pale

he was so annoyying and i couldnt beat him but after few tries i kicked his ass. cheers
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyThu May 10, 2007 11:59 am

My 1st actual milestone is the Zazami fight, where I have for the 1st time realized I need to circle the behemoths if I wanted to live. Most of the fights that came after that went smoothly with a few deaths in between. My 1st Rathalos fight was also quite tough too, again after learning his movements and attack patterns, the wyvern didn't seem as fomidable as before.
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 7:56 pm

*Cringe* Yian Kut-Ku massacred me when I played Monster Hunter when it first released for PS2. He kept running around, stomping, and screaming, he was like a whiny kid, and he beat me to death the first time I fought him...until I came back with a better weapon and showed him who's boss.

Right now my biggest nightmare is carry-quests where I have to run through rooms full of prey and fangos.
Back to top Go down
Auxilium

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 8:12 pm

Lol Same here when i got MH for the ps2 and i faced the kut-ku for the first time i was torn to pieces it was hilarious now when i think back, eventually i starting using a lance and won...

But as for my worst nightmare hmmmm, i really cant stand powderstone quests like JADE said.
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:50 pm

Auxilium wrote:
Lol Same here when i got MH for the ps2 and i faced the kut-ku for the first time i was torn to pieces it was hilarious now when i think back, eventually i starting using a lance and won...

But as for my worst nightmare hmmmm, i really cant stand powderstone quests like JADE said.

Carry quests annoy me, but they get easier when you're powerful enough to kill the wyvern for the mission. Like in this one mission for MHF, you gotta deliver 2 eggs in the Jungle zone, and Rathian's patrolling the area. She almost seems programmed to go to area 2 to intercept you when you're carrying. So simple solution is to kill her, makes it easier.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:49 am

Being with fuckin' bad player when the wyvern is almost dead, or the ones that lets you use all your ammo when fighting Fatalis
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:06 pm

Kamui wrote:
Being with fuckin' bad player when the wyvern is almost dead, or the ones that lets you use all your ammo when fighting Fatalis

On Xlink, I used to see a lot of bad players, especially ones that would wait for you to kill the wyvern and then run over to carve. What I would do in that case (if I wasn't the group master) is to constantly kick the person so they couldn't carve.

They didn't deserve to carve if they didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 am

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:35 am

Kamui wrote:
EXACTLY!

XD fun times, fun times. Another one I liked/hated was the upswing with a greatsword. Lemme tell you this, the upswing from a greatsword can be a wonderful thing is used properly...I know...I used to use GS all the damn time.

Bad use: Using upswing with three other dudes around you, thus knocking them up into the air and interrupting their attack.

Good use: It's not easy to do, but when you get that sixth sense that someone in your party is going to die (say a blademaster with no potions who just started sharpening his weapon, and you see a wyvern charging towards him) you run over and uppercut swing him and get him the hell out of the way. I used to upswing allies out of harms way all the time.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:46 am

Handy... if you can do it in time AND survive the attack somehow.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 pm

I'm a beginer so probabaly. Shit I Forgot the funckin' name of that monster!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 pm

Merc wrote:
I'm a beginer so probabaly. Shit I Forgot the funckin' name of that monster!!!!!!! Mad

What does it look like?
Back to top Go down
razekueger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:58 am

i say some of quest annoy me....like 1st time fighting zazami...i was like omg how can i avoid that?!....

carrying quest...i dont want talk about that... XP
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 am

I hate egg hunts. So pointless.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 am

theres a download one on mhf2 that gives gold eggs & expand picks when you complete it
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

gold eggs.
is that like those silver ones from the training arena
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 am

My worst WORST quest was the monster marathon witht he kutku the hypnoc and the bloody garuga all at the same time at g rank
second worst was the first ever akantor i fought then it was the first rajan
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am

wow, that first one sounds insane
all the annoying bird wyverns at once
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm

ye tell me about it took me bloody ages almost threw my psp across my room
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Maybe the topic is a little dead, but anyway; my worst nightmare was (and it still is) the goddamm Plesioth -w-. Actually that's the quest I'm still until today's day stuck in the first Monster Hunter (probably that's the reason I'm playing the second, it's easier in some aspects than the first one). It's still hard for me, barely manage to kill the normal one once.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:53 am

they didn't name it's attack the "Texas hip check" for nothing!
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am

Ah Plessy.

I remember camping under his belly and blocking when I felt a hip check coming.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Besides that oversised killer tuna, I guess I have another "nightmare". One word: Pelagus -w-. Either boss or non-boss, I freaking hate them. Especially when I'm using a slow weapon, like GS, and they just keep jumping around dodging me, transforming me in a f***ing snowman just when a Khezu spits his thunder balls o getting farted on the face just before a Rathian charge.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am

You mean blangos? Yea they're pretty irritating.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am

Blango's were fun. I remember farming them for hours to get my starter Blango set.

But I use a LS, so I can't sympathise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every one Nightmare !!   Every one Nightmare !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Every one Nightmare !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next