Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes

Go down 
+6
Hunter
Xenentos
oz78
Rellik
Kamui
Tenzin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenzin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-23

whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes Empty
PostSubject: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 12:30 pm

Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 1:48 am

.... You made a mistake.... there's no Garuruga on MH1.... you talk about MH2 or MHF ? when you'll reply I'll transfer this topic
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Tenzin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 10:24 am

oh,yeah I'm talking about MHF.About the Garuga.Sorry for the confusion!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 1:31 am

THere is no special technique, only have to use the same as for Rathalos and Rathian, except that you have to get a hellish shrapness weapon!
Viewing the fact that you ask if gypseros armour is good, I don't think you'll encounter him soon...
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 am

To kill him you have to fite him like a Kut-Ku but a mutated 1...
First thing just paint ball him first, then if you dont want to get hurt much and you just starting for a best way is to use flashbombs. Neva and I mean Neva use pitfall cause he will just fly backwards...
Rite for Now For Weapons I killed him only with GS and SnS...I'm trying to get a Good DS to fite him. Well for tactics just fite in front of him until he flinches then move behind him so you can cut his tail. Then if the tail's of don't carve it yet use flashbomb then carve it, also start to attack him on the head again. Always try to dodge or block his attack, and for a hint if he goes 2 step backward always get ready to black cause that's his backspin poison attack.

Hope this helps you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endless_life
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:53 am

Rellik's method or use a heavy gun with lots of water bullets, pierce, clust, pellet. you break it's body and can still kill it. if you want to try for it's tail. bring boomarangs too. but it may take some decent footwork to get behind the garuga if you're gunning.
SnS takes hell long to kill.

BTW Rellik, it's possible to trap the Garuga with a pitfall. however it's only possible when you blind it with a flash bomb so it's really pointless unless you really need to get in hits on his head.

Tenzin If you asked for a kill without cheat codes I assume you have access to one. One advice, don't use the codes unless you really want to kill your game.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:50 am

@ Tenzin: oz78 is right...

@ Oz78: O...Ok then, but i cant be bothered
Back to top Go down
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:25 pm

Um correction boys, Im next to positive that you can trap ygg, when he is not in rage mode.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:49 pm

That wad Oz78 Said
Back to top Go down
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:08 am

"BTW Rellik, it's possible to trap the Garuga with a pitfall. however it's only possible when you blind it with a flash bomb so it's really pointless unless you really need to get in hits on his head."

He said that, I said anytime as long as he isnt in rage.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySat May 19, 2007 6:31 am

arlite...anyways i dont need to do it...
Back to top Go down
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySat May 19, 2007 6:06 pm

never said you did.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySat May 19, 2007 6:34 pm

LoL...yea....
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:16 am

shut the fuck up ......
Garuga is a peace of cake.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptySun May 20, 2007 6:04 pm

4 you he is not for other people
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:29 am

My last test to use a pitfall on Yian garuga failed(MHF no flashbomb inflicted), he flew back out of it and as he did so, screamed. Maybe he's in rage, then again I'm not really thinking to prove it so there's no in point arguing about something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:46 am

yea...I know...I tried that 2 and it didn't work...probably when he in paralyzed
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:57 am

Rellik wrote:
yea...I know...I tried that 2 and it didn't work...probably when he in paralyzed
It's like when he's stunned, blinded etc. Possible but pointless. lol.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:58 am

yea
lol
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:20 am

I didn't think there were a cheat codes for MHF?
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 am

It's not a cheat...it's a glitch, amd some people think it's a help for newbies...
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 9:34 am

oh, yeah, the going to the area full of special mushrooms.
read it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:27 pm

just usin a spiderweb and then trade it with the old man then wait there till it finish...it doesn't work with Aus, and Europe Kind because they took it out
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 9:52 am

pyropower wrote:
I didn't think there were a cheat codes for MHF?
Actually Relik, I have seen the codes at work, so to answer all who seeks to confirm the existance of cheat codes for MHF. Don't ask me for it though, I don't have it.
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 9:56 am

Oooo id rather stay legit until i complete off line thats what i do on most of my games =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes   whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes Empty

Back to top Go down

whats an easy way to kill the yian gagura without cheatcodes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next