Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Knife Mackerel help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sacari

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Great Knife Mackerel help Empty
PostSubject: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

hey this is my first post

Im playing monster hunter dos and i need 2 Great Knife Mackerel for the plesioth dual swords. ive been trying to fish for them but no luck yet(i didnt even know about these fish till i needed them for my plesi duals). im wondering if i need to fish for them during a certain season and in a certain zone or area. id love to find a fast and easy way to get these. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi, I am new too Smile. Soory, but I actually never payed much attention to the +fishes, I just caught them at random. But I think you can get them by fishing on the fishing spot behind your house, or in the jungle area (I got like 3 in my inventory, and only fish in those only spots).
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Most of my old resource sites for MH dos is lost to me, I'll have too look it up.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 am

As found, http://www.monster-hunter2.com/map/morioka.html , a direct link to one of the resource sites shows that what you seek the Dos knife mackeral ( ドスキレアジ ) or Great knife mackeral as you refer it to can be found fishing in fishing spots of the Forest and Hills zone.

Allow me to welcome the both of you as well.

know that the site's been quite for a while so most if not all of the other users no longer visit and are unlikely around to reply to any posts of queries.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks, and yes, I could see that, a few days I have been looking around this page and decided to join ^^. Maybe if i'm desperate myself and there's more people around I would post about a little troublesome quest the I have right now. And sacari, I hope you can find those fishes (:
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 am

Feel free to post around this site, I would find answers for them as and when I make my rounds, that which would be a daily routine. I did fail to see sacari's post weeks back however.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm

I know he hasn't come back, but just wanna mention this, in case someone else wanted to find them: I confirmed that you really can get Knife Mackerel+ (or Mackeral, or whatever was called) on the fishing spot behind your house. The difficulty lies in the little fact that every fish except the + fishes looks exactly the same in there (the + fishes are actually in the same shape that the normal ones, except that they are considerably bigger). So it may take a while to get it, but you'll end up having it that way. I know because I needed that recently to make my Felyne Mask head armor.

To not make it look that much as spam, I would want to know myself: where can you catch Ancient Fish? Please tell me not in the Tower, that's the fishing spot with the worst camera in the whole offline game XD

PD: Lao is a Lavos whelp
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

welll,im not a fisherman..so i dont know where to get that fish xD..just want to increse my post..huuhu
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 am

It's not like there's much to show even having 100000000 post if there's only 4 members LOL
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 pm

There used to be a whole lot more. Not sure why they left. I think JG is still in Minegarde forums. I may be wrong though.

There are 383 registered users though. According to Oz, this forum was MH discussion central back in its heyday.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 am

Hardly lol, it's still pretty quiet back when dos was out. When J_G was around we had quite a bit of traffic as he offered to convert save games for others. Otherwise, the spikes are usually when a new user came and stuck to this site.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Maybe there aren't many people that passes by because they go to other sites, where more people are (like gamefaqs boards or things like that), and for that reason not many people joins here, because they go to more active and populated boards. So in the end it's like a endless chain, until Kiri comes to break the circle (???). And another thing: people does pass from time to time to this forum, but they don't join and stay as a visitor. Probably because they were lead from the almigthy google to search for something in particular.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm

A. Kirisame wrote:
Maybe there aren't many people that passes by because they go to other sites, where more people are (like gamefaqs boards or things like that), and for that reason not many people joins here, because they go to more active and populated boards. So in the end it's like a endless chain, until Kiri comes to break the circle (???). And another thing: people does pass from time to time to this forum, but they don't join and stay as a visitor. Probably because they were lead from the almigthy google to search for something in particular.

^That.

Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Helll Yeah!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Knife Mackerel help   Great Knife Mackerel help Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Knife Mackerel help
Page 1 of 1