HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Bump.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
just

avatar

Number of posts : 509
Age : 26
Localisation : I wanna get online on XLink Kai!!!!! Dx
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Bump.   Thu May 05, 2011 8:28 am

Seems like it's all come to an end huh? :/

People aren't active anymore, so I guess I came to say one final farewell.

Who knows, I might just decide to come back if I'm bored. Razz

Regardless, may all the hunters out there continue on with their hunts. A hunter retires in body, but never in soul. 8D

Bye to anyone who reads this. ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oz78
Town Chief
avatar

Number of posts : 1899
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 am

just wrote:
Seems like it's all come to an end huh? :/

People aren't active anymore, so I guess I came to say one final farewell.

Who knows, I might just decide to come back if I'm bored. Razz

Regardless, may all the hunters out there continue on with their hunts. A hunter retires in body, but never in soul. 8D

Bye to anyone who reads this. ^__^
seeya, Just.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just

avatar

Number of posts : 509
Age : 26
Localisation : I wanna get online on XLink Kai!!!!! Dx
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 am

Aaaaaaaaand I'm back.

I can never stay away from this place. xD

Maybe the English release of MHP3 might breathe some life into this forum. Gonna have to wait a while though.

Oh yeah, Oz, you're a Singaporean too right? O:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oz78
Town Chief
avatar

Number of posts : 1899
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Thu May 12, 2011 10:38 am

just wrote:
Aaaaaaaaand I'm back.

I can never stay away from this place. xD

Maybe the English release of MHP3 might breathe some life into this forum. Gonna have to wait a while though.

Oh yeah, Oz, you're a Singaporean too right? O:
that's right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just

avatar

Number of posts : 509
Age : 26
Localisation : I wanna get online on XLink Kai!!!!! Dx
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Thu May 12, 2011 10:17 pm

I wonder where the others are from...

I never got around to asking them. TT^TT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oz78
Town Chief
avatar

Number of posts : 1899
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 am

just wrote:
I wonder where the others are from...

I never got around to asking them. TT^TT
I would say beside you and rockmanx, I have yet asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just

avatar

Number of posts : 509
Age : 26
Localisation : I wanna get online on XLink Kai!!!!! Dx
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Well, I'll be sticking around I guess. If there's ever a time you need me, I'll be around. 8D

Till then Oz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oz78
Town Chief
avatar

Number of posts : 1899
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bump.   Sat May 14, 2011 2:25 am

just wrote:
Well, I'll be sticking around I guess. If there's ever a time you need me, I'll be around. 8D

Till then Oz!
and me if you need a MHP3rd partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bump.   

Back to top Go down
 
Bump.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Tavern :: The Flooding Room-
Jump to: