Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found some of my pictures:P

Go down 
+4
Ranos
just
pyropower
Snw
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 am

pyropower wrote:
lol
thats a cool skill. well worth buying when my cat is able to get it.
atm it has paralysis (which it has never managed to pull off) and attack up I think Razz

given how high the resistance to paralysis some monsters have, it's probably impossible for your cat to say, inflict the paralysis effect on the target monster UNLESS are already actively trying to do the same.

just wrote:
High Grade earplug, Windpress and Art of eight wonders is what my cat has. A great combo against wyverns. Very Happy

I would probably get a cat with "guerilla" character that uses blunt weapons and get it to learn those, but I some what favor getting either combat expert or recovery increased with the art of eight wonders and movement speed up instead. Not all monsters have the range and scream intensity for me to worry about, less fo me to worry if my cat should be frozen in place by a scream.... then again i mostly enjoy seeing it cringe in fear. lol
Back to top Go down
Black Gravios

Black Gravios

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 am

Love my cat.

I was hunting High-Rank Monoblos (For that badass monoblos S armor) I was about to capture it, but it used it's dig attack and it scrapped my last trap D=

My cat planted one though and tricked mono into running in there. T_T

HEGREWUPSOFAST T-T
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am

So what monsters do i fight oz
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

MHFanatic11 wrote:
So what monsters do i fight oz

for?
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm

On a side note, I've finally managed to achieve every LS master's greatest dream(for me at least), acquiring the Peerless Slasher.

Alright back to topic, I think MHFanatic wants you to guess what he's currently fighting. :O

Or I'm completely wrong. xDD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:47 am

Cross your fingers, United might have their version of G 3* Teo download qust, pure evil.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 am

Wont be any special tickets though
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

that is going to be an insane quest
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 pm

it's a pretty straight forward quest really, sinc it's just "slay the teo" well if teo here is as easy as reading the quest name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found some of my pictures:P   Found some of my pictures:P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Found some of my pictures:P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: