Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do u unlock War Hammer G

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

how do u unlock War Hammer G Empty
PostSubject: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am

anyone? am at Hr 7 and the werid thing is got every little material that i need for it, anyone could ge me a hand?

*Edit* Needed to make it:
Create Commendation G: 1 Iron Ore: 30 Disk stone: 30 Etherlite Ore: 12

Minegarde info
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 am

some G weapons require tickets mostly.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Quote from ShimmerArc on youtube:To be able to make the G weapons, you have to beat the HR9 Urgent Ucamulbas/Ukanlos. Sorry if I dashed your hopes. D:
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 am

Crap:( well then am going to make Juggernaut. is it only me who thinks the Unite G quests are extremely hard to do solo?

Btw Thanks Just for good answer
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 pm

they are pretty tough quests yeah.. all i can say is get some help some team mates Smile
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 am

all me mates are on vacation, but am doing alright by myself right now am making Hypnoc X armorn only got gauntlets and leggings to go, and made myself the juggernaut hammer xD
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 am

Congrats. Very Happy That's a very good set. Once you can get the Naruga X set, its perfect for dodging fatal blows that could otherwise kill you. My third fav set after True Golden set and White Fatalis Z set. Smile
You can also jem it to get rid of attack down(small) and obtain the sword sharpener skill.Sword sharpener seriously helps during faming. Especially for DB, which I use frequently to solo Akantor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:16 am

to bad there isen't any thing new armor for Akantor the old armor suck:( had made like 20-30 armors in freedom 2 and my favorite was no doubt Tigrex S but now it sucks:(
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Yeah. A lot of weapons and armors have been nerfed. D:
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 am

looking back at the initial post, I suddenly remebered that some weapons no doubt should unlock with the core materials, didn't become available to me till I cleared some quests. This observation, I state with reservation, I do not know the exact requirements, or if I was plainly just lacking the correct materials.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:13 am

I'm starting to think that you need to complete certain quests to unlock certain weapons. -.-"'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do u unlock War Hammer G   how do u unlock War Hammer G Empty

Back to top Go down

how do u unlock War Hammer G
Page 1 of 1