Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your most annoying monster?

Go down 
+2
MHFanatic11
Snw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

What's your most annoying monster? Empty
PostSubject: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Well the forum is a bit dead right now and am bored so i was thinking on what monster is the hardest:P

In my opinion it has to be Kirin hate the damn thing it's fast and the ligtning storm is a killer.

how about you guys what your most annoying foe? Smile
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 pm

I have many. There would be Khezu for his roar and then lighting jump, Rathlos for his roar and charge, and finally Kirin for his thunder and like almost indestructable armor with few weaknesses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

I have just one on my mind...

Vespoids!
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 am

Mine are... Khezus, Vespoids(Tell me about it) and the most annoying, for some reason, Kirin. Very Happy His jumping is just plain annoying...
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 am

just wrote:
Mine are... Khezus, Vespoids(Tell me about it) and the most annoying, for some reason, Kirin. Very Happy His jumping is just plain annoying...

Vespoids with dual swords are insane!!! but Kirin is the doom of annoying affraid
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 am

yea Vespoids are also a very annoying monster when u fight in the mountains and you are trying to shoot/bow Khezu
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:44 am

I find Kirin easy, I like killing it more then any other monster, the funest monster in my opinion(?). I can kill it in less then 5 mins. I hate rajang most, but I find all the apes annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm

i havent fought Rajang yet but i heard that he is annoying and goes into rage fast. Kirin i have tried only a few times and still no wins i just get the parts from using the Training Coins and trading them with an Elder. I also got a Thunder Sac from Farm boat guy who i paid 1000 pokke points.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 pm

I tried the rajang and he kicked my ass.
But any thunder based monster is my bane, as I am a wearer of tigrex (noo. I hate electricity)
But kirin isnt actually that bad for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:27 pm

what weapon did u use and i love Tigerx armor to it is my only Melee armor set
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 pm

pyropower wrote:
I tried the rajang and he kicked my ass.
But any thunder based monster is my bane, as I am a wearer of tigrex (noo. I hate electricity)
But kirin isnt actually that bad for me. Smile

what version are you playing now?

If I had anything to complain about the rajang...it's that in rage, it's attacks are almost completely physical, making resistance to say lightning in his case, useless. this my observation made in MHP2G of course.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

what are your HR ranks mine is 5 and i have beaten like only 3 of the quests and still have Red Khezu and Rathlos to go. Not to mention i also have the Dual Blangonga
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Dual Blangonga is easy.Well, if you have a greatsword with 1.2k plus raw and fastcharge.Shock trap and triple charge.Aim for the head. Repeat. After another 10 or so normal hits, he's dead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am

I use full G-rank Kirin to fight Rajang, 40 thunder resistance for guns and 30 for swords. I also use the rajang barrage for my weapon. I've killed it 19 time now... with help from my team. I'm at HR 6, the highest you can get on freedom 2

I find Kirin easy because I use Crinsom Blade Shower and pellet level 1 and 2, it's normally dead before I use them up.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:08 am

Nice, but and from Dual Blangonga(to just) i am anything but a GS and Hunting Horn user it is the weapons i never use.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't use greatswords either, only rarely. I use DB most of the time.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 am

get a fire LS and blangongla drop like flies.
Oz I think I am HR:5. Seeing as I still havent killed dual rex (I took a very long break)
but I am back now. Doing all of the treasure cos I feel like it.
I might be helping my friend up to dual rex and then we can take em easy, as I can kill one but I run out of time for the other.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 am

so is the Urgent Quest to get to HR: 6 Dual Tigerx
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 am

yep. and they are REALLY annoying.
I always thought I was a great rex hunter until I met 2 in one area. one in rage and one out is a bad combo
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 am

man i cant wait to try my odds against both of them but i get stupid Rathalos and Red Khezu in my way
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:14 am

yeah, red khezu had me beat for AGES.
But I used Djin (fire SnS) and my rex armor.
I know the armor is weak to electricty but I just perfected doging khezu attacks. And running away.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 am

ok, ill try that
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm

I have Red Saber and i need Firewyvern Marrow for upgrade i heard i can get it form any Rathalos and i have beaten him so much i am getting board. So my Question is what is the easiest way to get it.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 am

not sure.
I havent gotten any,
My only guess is high rank
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

A Rathalos from the second lady quests( in green)gives you marrow.In the Gathering Hall I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your most annoying monster?   What's your most annoying monster? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your most annoying monster?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next