Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cooking/eating/FOOD :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nshade

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-11

cooking/eating/FOOD :P Empty
PostSubject: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 am

hey i was searching for a cooking guide but couldn't find one, as i found out that eating the same food on different seasons does not give the same effect Shocked can some1 show me the light? Thx Laughing
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 am

what do you want to know about food etc.
So cooking raw meat will always give out a meat that puts you stamina (rare, well-done, gourmet).
I think fish do your health and cook a sushi fish and it works better. (best tactic, get your cats to cook for you)
what else do you want to know, and what is this thing about seasons?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:24 am

Pyropower, getting your cat to cook in MH2(dos) is rather....complicated.

@nshade The same website actually has the entire list of combinations for every season. however, it can be difficult to suggest to you.. unless the food items remained with the original japanese names.

The link if it made sense to you, the lists are broken down into each season, effects on the right. Also. you may be able to buy some of the material from the fat woman selling vegetables and whatnots. The rest of the require food materials can be found by fishing behind your lodging or catch/gathered in the actually stages.

http://mmpotato.hp.infoseek.co.jp/codes/MH2/shokuji/ondan.html
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 pm

oh, sos, I just thought it might be like freedom 2.
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm

yea, i meant kitchen cooking not field cooking sry xD DOS is harder thn freedom bcoz only 1 cat is doing the cooking not a group of cats Laughing

anyway oz i think i can guess a few of em from the link u gave me, babel can help on this one Very Happy arigato
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:53 pm

erm...where do i get 長寿ジャム( it says Longevity jam) and is the max bonus from food for hp is +50?
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:58 am

yeah the max is 50. I am quite sure of that (seeing as I dont play this version)
but if your health is normally 100 then the max you get is 150 in freedom 2. So I think this is the same
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:58 am

+50hp really makes life easier Laughing i tried mixing a orange onion and a green seed and got the +50hp +25stamina food today, worked well Very Happy now just have to find tis...長寿ジャムthing o_O
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

米虫 長寿ジャム +50HP ,+25 stam--warm season

ジャンゴーネギ 銀シャリ草 +50 HP+25 stam--cold season

長寿ジャム 猛牛バター HP+30, stam +25, def+10--harvest season

It is purchaseable. you can also exchange wyvern egg(carry to him) to exchange for one with the elder in the swamp stage.
http://mmpotato.hp.infoseek.co.jp/codes/MH2/items/items.html?0124
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm

oz78 wrote:
米虫 長寿ジャム +50HP ,+25 stam--warm season

ジャンゴーネギ 銀シャリ草 +50 HP+25 stam--cold season

長寿ジャム 猛牛バター HP+30, stam +25, def+10--harvest season

It is purchaseable. you can also exchange wyvern egg(carry to him) to exchange for one with the elder in the swamp stage.
http://mmpotato.hp.infoseek.co.jp/codes/MH2/items/items.html?0124

purchasable u say (buyable at 980z right?)?? tell me the store right away lol no egg missions i sux at egg missions if there are more than 3 jumping guys in 1 area xD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm

If I remember correct, you need to do the urgent the guy beside the fruit seller to unlock it. I'll check on this.
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 pm

oz78 wrote:
If I remember correct, you need to do the urgent the guy beside the fruit seller to unlock it. I'll check on this.

i've done the docks to lvl3, im only having blue bubbles occationally for both sellers so it means i should have done it already right lol mayb you could give me a link where it has visual aids would be most helpful xD thx
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:23 am

hey oz thx i found the jam, its the las option on the 2nd last page of the buy menu, i somehow missed it and didnt notice it before Laughing
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 am

nshade wrote:
hey oz thx i found the jam, its the las option on the 2nd last page of the buy menu, i somehow missed it and didnt notice it before Laughing

Heh, that covers 2 seasons.. unless you want to try the def or atk boosts combos
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 pm

its ok, i just need the hp boost, i've got the attack and def talon bought from travel granny+lao's claws Very Happy

sidenote: i keep getting his scales insted of claws most of the time
Mad
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 am

You know... the attack boosts stack in thi manner, that's why I'm suggesting it.. Good luck with the claw, kina hard to get it at times.
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm

yea i just found out it stacks Shocked food+talon+potion gives like +30attack to my SnS (that talon which cost a bomb only adds 5%++ Sad )

yea i crippled him twice and during the carve i didnt get a single claw, only gotten 1 at the reward screen Rolling Eyes well at least his not a tough one so it wont be a problem, the red lotus stones/fire stone which is needed to make his armor are more of a problem lol i've only mined 2out of10 trips No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooking/eating/FOOD :P   cooking/eating/FOOD :P Empty

Back to top Go down

cooking/eating/FOOD :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: