Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

autotracking

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nshade

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-11

autotracking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Ranos wrote:
The trancelater site said it was trancelating it from english to japanese... damn that site.

I wish I had a fox.

well free sites are not always accurate, thats wat forums are for Laughing i like the nine tail, quite a mystical creature in Japan.

uh...is something up with the server? i keep getting network timeout Sad
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:42 am

... damn... oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
nshade

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:28 am

hey i've noticed that an equipment call 'hero ear protection' so something which has 5defence but has instant autotracking (+15vision) during the 1on1 vs rathain trail missions provided by the town's instructor. can i make that 1?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:59 am

nshade wrote:
hey i've noticed that an equipment call 'hero ear protection' so something which has 5defence but has instant autotracking (+15vision) during the 1on1 vs rathain trail missions provided by the town's instructor. can i make that 1?

It's a training school equipment. If you have the psp and MHp, you can connect and unlock the traveling sales granny, the legendary blacksmith and the garuga! I remember an afro cat hairdresser too!
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:18 pm

hm? but i've oso gotten the traveling sales granny, the legendary blacksmith(+lao mission), afro cat and cat hairdresser without connecting any sort of device. Wats garuga wat wat does the afro cat do anyway lol
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am

Oh, I think I rememebr now.. that chinese version is cracked, I remember seeing such a version.. even has monster HP at the sides.
Back to top Go down
nshade

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

well most of the words are translated like armor and items (just enough for you to go through the game) but the conversation and explanations are mostly not translated so i'll hav to guess a bit here and there. You mean there are details on how much hp a monster has on screen? nah i dont hav tat but i would love it for sure, it would make me not kill em accidentally and making catching em easy lol

training school eq are so much fun they have +25 and +25 -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: autotracking   autotracking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

autotracking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: The Blacksmith-
Jump to: