Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW to this FORUM

Go down 
+6
Lady Shiva
)-(aiKARU
jg
oz78
pyropower
Blaze
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-02

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:01 am

Hi everyone my name is johnny but all my friends call me johnny blaze but anyways im new to the forums as a member but ive been coming here to get info on mh2 since i got it, i dont understand japanese at all but i played the first game mh all the way through so i know most of the items with mh2 i understand all the menues thanks to guides from gamefaqs but now i know most of the items such as eating before quests the main reason why i have joined is because it has become more and more difficult as ive progressed to figure sum things out and i need sum help bad!!! im a good hunter by the way never played online but i can own a rathalos or rathian with at most 3 potions mh2 killed rehart i think in the desert yesterday only using fango tusk hammer and 6 potions so i guess im ok at the game dont know hunter rank as i never played online
i know sum of you already as i have taken your advice from this forum before i joined and im happen to meet all of you hope to get to know you all better!!!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 am

welcome aboard. I'm usually full of the info you need plus useless stuff you don't. I'm not actually that good. Cleared all eldar, but only HR:3. heading for 4.
Just ask if you want anything and I hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:43 am

yeah actually the biggest thing bothering me is, i cant seem to find the pink bug that is required for making a lot of the better weapons its really annoying cuz i have item location maps and ive tried all spot except volcano for sum reason still havent unlocked it yet and i already have the guy in the mine....so if you pyro or anyone one else know the location to these pink bugs or what quest they come from please let me know THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:45 am

if you know the name i'll be happy to find out
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 am

its the pink bug that is required to make true dragons jaw and some various equipment but i dont know the name cuz i cant read japanese so i have to guess on a lot of stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 am

actually i just double checked its not used in true dragons jaw its used to make queen blaster 2 or rathians bow 2 its the bottom ingredient...
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:55 am

for that wep you need Pnk Rathian Carapce (3), Coral Cphlos Fin (3), Congalala Claw (10).
pink bug might be carapace, or I might have the wrong wep (probably me)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 am

your probably right just to make sure though im playing mh2 dos not freedom so if those are the same ingredients needed in mh2 dos or both games require the same items then youre deffinently right ive only fought one pink rathian and im sure i didnt get a carapace from it but ill keep trying thanks for the help!!!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:05 am

thats OK. I think it takes a high rank rathian. (ask OZ or someone, because i'm still trying to get G-rank)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 1:27 pm

<0108> のりこねバッタ 個数 レア 買い値 売り値 どんな素材でも繋ぎ合わせる
ことができる、非常に強力な
粘着液を吐き出すバッタ。
99 5 120z

is that the pink rathians carapace cuz my item list says for ingrediants to rathian bow 2 you need 3 rathain shell 4 blue crab symbols and 4 pink bug symbols the item Underlined is the item i cannot find does any one know where i can find this item or what quest it is rewarded in if anyone can translate that would be great so annoying i still cant figure this one out ive tried everything.....Sad
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Blaze wrote:
<0108> のりこねバッタ 個数 レア 買い値 売り値 どんな素材でも繋ぎ合わせる
ことができる、非常に強力な
粘着液を吐き出すバッタ。
99 5 120z

is that the pink rathians carapace cuz my item list says for ingrediants to rathian bow 2 you need 3 rathain shell 4 blue crab symbols and 4 pink bug symbols the item Underlined is the item i cannot find does any one know where i can find this item or what quest it is rewarded in if anyone can translate that would be great so annoying i still cant figure this one out ive tried everything.....Sad

This link for all your item needs, there's a few tabs(links) above that goes to other resources like monster database, where to farm what, weapons and etc.

This link directly to the item you seek, th listed links are where to find the item and the chance to get them in percentage. Also note the time of the day, you may have to sleep a little before you can go farming.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:56 am

wow. thats a lot of info
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

yeah thanks oz i actually finally found the bug i was in the wrong seasons and bug hunting in the wrong map but because of that site i was able to find out how and where to find it thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 pm

hi welcome to the forum

how did you find the site ?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm

i searched it on google looking for a a site that possibly swaped or gave information to mh2 dos cuase im sure most people playing this game who are from the U.S. dont even understand japanese like ME lol but i have experiance with past games and its worth it to play it even if i dont understand everyhting but im trying to translate it the best i can!! so i stumbled here and checked the posts for a couple of weeks but never saw anyone with item location data or info so i joined so i could ask myself....it helped!!!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:40 pm

I was originally stalking other forums then chanced upon this forum through kamui's siggy in gamefaqs. This is my second home now although I play very little(or none at all) MH recently.

Fortuantly for me, where I understoodlittle next to no Japanese, the kanji is similar to that of chinese characters thus propelling my understanding of the game(i'm chinese). I reallyy started my MH experience from mh(dos) 2 on the PS2.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:39 am

yah its kinda kool theres a place that we can talk about stuff we normaly not talk about and everyone might not wanna admit it but we can kinda "geek out" lol =/
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 am

true. We have loads of different places
Back to top Go down
Lady Shiva

Lady Shiva

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-08

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:24 am

Is there anyone here from the Philippines?
Back to top Go down
razekueger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-01

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 am

hello evryone im new in this forum...so looking forward to have fun with knowledge about MH dos 2 here... XP
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 am

welcome.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
yian-kut-ku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-28

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am

hay im new to this site just wanted to say hay Smile lol im up to the 1st khezu its hard Mad
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 am

Hi and welcome^-^

Why does every one find the 1st khezu hard the first time round? The first time I got up to him I killed him quickly and easyly(?).
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
pyropower

pyropower

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am

Hey, I hope you enjoy it here.
Everyone is great, I started as a MAJOR noob when I first arrived.
But now I am a pretty good g-rank Smile
(I found Khezu hard as well. I got it with the gunlance, even though I hate gunlances)
Big point is that he hates fire
Good luck out there
Back to top Go down
leechaolan21

leechaolan21

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-13

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:11 am

LADY SHIVA im from Philippines..

the pink bug is the RAINBOW INSECT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW to this FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to this FORUM   NEW to this FORUM Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW to this FORUM
Page 1 of 1