Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave

Go down 
+96
kaito
robrone9
timmy_c4
firedaemon
Rozz
boyrage16
kerpp
DMC_sparda
Banchad
PokkeCheif
killervirus
yeocheewee
korvek
sharingan93
ledaj
leechaolan21
w00t
oOLucioOo
HolyGuy
jake98760
hoon
Deculture
koola673
shocks90
Afire
HunterNiG
zero
akeon
TOM-BEAST
flamewave
VaLoRs
wingliger
jymbobjones
bodo
lowelife
Zero-Earth
Vanguard
Zerithe
saiyaman
Mattx2
camryer
SonOfNorris86
IcEzz
Fresh_D
taintedzye
Ultramagnus
ash1ey_riot
zGhost
makosin
Titano
Helios
overlord
covertspy2556
gunggoroidz
glenn666
myles0709
ayong8
triniboi92
indahouse
kedanize
wiFLP
WladasSavickas
xero14
Angels-Insanity
ekent135
desmon
sleepyhead21
JoshuaRappenecker@web.de
crimtide
turok
puceking
astak
tomz
Raigar
Laharl
spydey91
turokch1
ChaosBoi
Kumori
mirror
devilprince
XxRampagexX
vincet
babyplex
jekster
vogarth
Shinn_asuka
SevenNights
adan197
Tekjinn
aloemp1d
mentalcancer
)-(aiKARU
oz78
pyropower
jg
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultramagnus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-10

convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 am

Hi J.G.

Can you please convert my save from MHF2 US to MHP2 JP?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3p7noe

Thank you very much in advance.

Ultramagnus
Back to top Go down
zGhost

zGhost

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Thanks JG!

we both made accounts but idk they are common names
Back to top Go down
taintedzye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:52 am

hey man. just found out about teamhgg's sub of this game. so i'm kinda interested to try it out. just a small prob. i dun have a fat psp to run 1.5 on. so yeah. it kinda sux. just asking jg to help me convert these two games for me. really appreciate the effort. thanks!

zye's mhf2 gamesaves;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qq0u5u

thanks a bunch man.
Back to top Go down
Fresh_D

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:18 pm

can anyone pls convert my save...i have a cfw but la...(donĀ“t know the name^^) doesnt work-.-
heres the link for my save:
http://rapidshare.com/files/129227529/ULES00851.rar.html

pls send me the mhp2g file with a pm...
thanks alot fresh D

Last edited by Fresh_D on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IcEzz

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi, Can convert my data for me?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5geowv

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
IcEzz

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 pm

PLease help me convert my file...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b34vf8
Back to top Go down
SonOfNorris86

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:26 pm

I have tried endlessly and can not find a solution to the Error on reading UCS2JIS.bin that i am getting from laboko. If anyone here can help me I would greatly appreciate it because I have afew friends who need save files converted. However if it is not possible I went ahead and uploaded my file if you could please convert it JG.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9wced

edit: Hey dont bother converting my save I found another way to do it. I figured I would post the guide I used because since it worked for me it might work for others and save JG some time and effort on converting everyones saves. So here it is: http://kenshinjeff.18jan.us/2008/06/07/convert-us-eur-monster-hunter-freedom-2-saves-to-jpn/
Back to top Go down
taintedzye

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 pm

that method requires a 1.5 kernel environment also. sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fresh_D

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 am

sry that i upped it on rapidshare...but you can convert it, too pls?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:37 am

sorry guys im going away for abit i dont know if i can visit the site at all when im gone, ask the people on skies of croda http://z4.invisionfree.com/skiesofcroda/index.php?act=idx
if they can do it for you.
Back to top Go down
xero14

xero14

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 am

uh jg please convert this file its for my couzin thanks!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
camryer

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: please   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:38 am

can someone help me convert my files please

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5q0kbq
Back to top Go down
Mattx2

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Hello JG or anyone that can help, I need help converting my MHF2 usa save file to jap. I followed every step carefully but everytime I select the 2nd option on Laboko, it
freezes. The problem might be that I am running firmware 4.01 m33-2, but if that were the case wouldn't it not start at all? Have you had/heard of this problem before? I spent hours trying to get it to work. Please help me solve this problem OR convert my save for me: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4beksc

If you can please email me (Mattx2@gmail.com) especially if you

convert my save.
Thank you.
- MattX
Back to top Go down
zGhost

zGhost

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Mattx2 wrote:
Hello JG or anyone that can help, I need help converting my MHF2 usa save file to jap. I followed every step carefully but everytime I select the 2nd option on Laboko, it
freezes. The problem might be that I am running firmware 4.01 m33-2, but if that were the case wouldn't it not start at all? Have you had/heard of this problem before? I spent hours trying to get it to work. Please help me solve this problem OR convert my save for me: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4beksc

If you can please email me (Mattx2@gmail.com) especially if you

convert my save.
Thank you.
- MattX

Umm Laboko can only handle up to.. i think 5 save game files at a time so... go to PSP and rename your SAVEDATA to something else like SAVEDATA- and make a SAVEDATA folder and place the USA and JAP Game save there. Then try it
If Laboko doesn't work for you try the savegame deemer worked for me on a 3.90m33-3 but i used the save JG converted for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mattx2

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Thanks, yes yes your completely right. Actually I figured it out on my own then I came here to say never mind, but thanks a lot anyway zGhost. Sorry sorry, I should have known.

no longer need my save converted
Back to top Go down
saiyaman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Would someone be able to convert me EUR MHF2 savegame to a JAPANESE one please? I'm unable to do it, as I have a psp slim Sad
Sadly I don't have the resources to do it another way as well as I am borrowing a computer.

If someone's able to do it then below is a link with my save.

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3i8309

If you can, please can you either reply to this board, PM me or IM at Jonnylsrocks@hotmail.com <-- Cheesey, but I was pretty young when I made my account!
Back to top Go down
Zerithe

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 pm

I'm having a problem converting MHf2 to MPH2. I know it would be easier to have someone else do it, but I want to try.

Stats: 4.01 M33-2 Firmware,
Game fold homebrew: curr: 1.50 kernal
UMD mode: M33 driver - No UMD-
Fake region: America
Phat psp

I tried putting Loboko and Loboko% in Game or in Game150
icon shows up in data but won't run says: the game could not be started (80020148)

what do I need to do
do I need to downgrade
Do I need to addon anything for 4.01 M33
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm

you need 1.50 kernal addon for 4.01 M33
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 pm

camryer- http://www.sendspace.com/file/mi3xou
mattx2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/wkiqhy
saiyaman - http://www.sendspace.com/file/169141

the other links are dead... and thanks zGhost for saying that rename SAVEDATA to SAVEDATA- that helped me
Back to top Go down
saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Thank you very much Jg, glad people like you are around. Thanks again.

Just out of interest, have you installed timemachine on your psp? as I think that's the only way to get 1.50 on a slim, and, if so is able to run programs like laboko, just for future reference?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 am

yep exactly how i converted your savegame sorry for the delay btw i have been internetless away from home
Back to top Go down
saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Are you saying sorry to me? If so, no need at all! Infact I'm away at the moment and that's the main reason why I couldn't convert my save, as my fat psp's at home and i'm having to 'borrow without asking' someones internet!

Wold you say installing time-machine's relatively easy, or more to the point risk free, as I don't really want to brick my psp, seeing as I don't have my pandora battery on me, and will not be able to get a hold of it for just over 2 weeks. Too long for a monster hunter and PSP addict to go!
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:17 am

time machine uses a pandoras battery it loads the firmware from the memstick rather than your nand flashed firmware.
the battery does the work.
it is a really helpful tool for me using my slim
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Save game conversion (URGENT!!)   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 am

Hey, does anybody (especially j_g) can help me converting my mhf2 save game data to mhp2? Cuz i really want to play this game and always had a problem when i tried to convert it by myself. Pliz i really need you help. This is my link http://www.mediafire.com/?dwpmx1oqw1t . Hey by the way, can you change the Vanguard name into Chronos? And just throw away the fess character, no need to convert it. Thx in advance once again...
Back to top Go down
zGhost

zGhost

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Vanguard please upload it to SendSpace JG won't do it any other place. Also I heard you can't change your name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave   convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

convert your MHF2 savegame to a MHP2 gamesave
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next