Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunted my first kirin!

Go down 
+3
jg
oz78
MrManga
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Hunted my first kirin! Empty
PostSubject: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 6:32 am

I dont know why you guys make such a fuss over kirin because i found mine was easy... its not even worthy of the tital "elderdragon" more like a stubborn kelibi
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:15 am

elder? guild? single or dual?
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 2:12 pm

elder, but they are still ment to be a hard challange...
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 6:14 pm

trust me they are strong the high rank one is a pain then duel kirin god i hate them.
i killed that elder kirin no problem even when i was noobish with my rathian armour and sentoryu raven
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:57 am

MrManga wrote:
elder, but they are still ment to be a hard challange...
From how you put it, it aint hard.
Say... do you guys do the training school?

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:39 pm

yeah but not alot...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 pm

unlocks stuff when you clear, besids thats where you can tell if you can handle any monster. Killing tigrex with bow is quite a pain.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:51 am

Tigrex is a very easyly prdiced monster but you still have to have accsess to all your speed, this is why bows and Lgun/Hguns are a bad idea because they are slow and ment for out of close combat...Bows are a diffrent story but because you cant always see what your huntting is doing, this can mean in almost certain death...

My advice, stick to great/longsword and lances...

Hammers are just slow and not worth attacking unless your armour is a meter thick with a built in anti evrything gun to back you up...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:08 pm

MrManga wrote:
Tigrex is a very easyly prdiced monster but you still have to have accsess to all your speed, this is why bows and Lgun/Hguns are a bad idea because they are slow and ment for out of close combat...Bows are a diffrent story but because you cant always see what your huntting is doing, this can mean in almost certain death...

My advice, stick to great/longsword and lances...

Hammers are just slow and not worth attacking unless your armour is a meter thick with a built in anti evrything gun to back you up...

You do know that I am talking about the Training school? To clear it ou will have to kill each of the ten monsters with the sets provided, I have cleared all 50 so I think I'm not too shabby. I can kill just about anything with bows now so I'm fine with the tigrex.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:51 pm

wow kirin is easy i killed 2 today X_X\ gives good armour fer now and good thunder weaps like mr manga said its just a pain

its probly only an eldr dragon cuz the stuff u get like most have a devil slicer or true devil slicer and u need its thunder sac to make True
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:02 am

Well, elder dragons get you ready fo the G ranked stuff, while they maintain the same attack patterns, they have more HP, higher defence, hits harder and moves faster overall. Only the trex maintains a similar attack power but since it's alot faster in rage it can kill you when you least expects it. Like throttling you a few times over, either killing you the 1st, second time.
It takes more patience as the games advances.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 am

ive kill like 3 rathalos to kill time today and havent unlocked helm yet what do i need for helm ?

also killed first azure rathalos looks kooler becuase blues awsome ^_^
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:29 am

erm... I forgot. LOL
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:35 am

that sucks ill google it or sumthing ^_^ whats ur fav bow ? i mean you use those the most right ?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:37 am

Ok, last reply for the night. Akantor, Kutku.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 am

ok mr manga kill a G ranked kirin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:28 am

i will do in my time off today Smile
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Nah, just complete your training school... if you can make it through all the 50 standard training quests, you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:42 am

i have killed a lot of things in the training school including kirin and tigrex but i cant kill the Garuga i try every so often and it still gets me lol
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:51 am

strategy over items and equipment... it's monster hunter...
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 pm

but even if it is training school the most anoying thing is its a GARUGA i should be able to kill it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Not really... Garuga's are just a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:16 am

i love them, i never go and hunt them through choice however but i will.
Say... i forgot i had unlocked kirin in the training school.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 am

the garuga is way too clever. it dodges traps.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:33 am

the first garuga in elder quest i thought was hard took me 4 trys X_X\ he only went to the beachs and even after he limps it takes sevral attacks that take up more time then ud think to finish it sides u cant use bombs only place is when u first face him with the video he starts at monster nest and thats only bomb area

besides him being hard i didnt know at the time he was weak to water but i used the worst weapon ever on him T.T devil slicer lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted my first kirin!   Hunted my first kirin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunted my first kirin!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next