Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to new joiner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Welcome to new joiner Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 7:34 am

hi every body,

i know there is not a lot of people, but the forum is quite new, and many thing remain to be seted. So if you want to become moderator and helping, coaching one of the monster hunter game forum, ask and i'll be greatfull to answer your request.

see ya
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Koji

Koji

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm

I would like to help out with this forum as much as possible. I'll gladly be a moderator or whatever you need. Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Hey i'm new can you help me out a bit.
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:22 am

Well, I'm new to THIS forum, but not new to moderator duty and being a generally helpful person. Hell, I've worked in retail my whole life XD.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:15 am

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new joiner   Welcome to new joiner Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to new joiner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Tavern :: The Flooding Room-
Jump to: