Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing Empty
PostSubject: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 am

a really good drawing i found on devient art of a rathalos vs tigrex it even has a story to go with it

rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing Tigrex_vs__Rathalos_Narration_by_xglide

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2007/358/2/2/Rathalos_vs_Tigrex_by_terekjet.jpg

Rathalos VS Tigrex
Writing by: Xglide
Picture by: Terekjet

It was a bright day, the sun blazed through the clouds, nya. It was another great day, meow. Hello the name is Xglide, Felyne Scribe, nya nya. This day I have experienced the most exciting and the most gruesome battle between two great monsters, the Tigrex and the Rathalos. Never have I seen such a battle, and in an unexpected place too: in the mountains, near Pokke village. I was lucky to record this extreme event without getting hurt. The talented Melynx Artist Terekjet, a good friend of mine, drew this picture above of the battle. And now the story begins.
I was stalking a Rathalos because I wanted to write an ecology about them. He was in the forest, near Kokoto Village, drinking water. He raised his head and checked his surrounding. I ducked down to hide from him. He flew up and grabbed onto his tail as he took off. I’m really light so he didn’t notice. He flew over the jungle and came to the base of the mountain and set down.
I jumped off quickly as he lighted down and rushed into a bush. A Shakala was hiding there and screamed as I came in. I quickly dug in my acorn pack and gave it an armor sphere I was carrying for no apparent reason. It stopped in mid-scream and took the armor sphere. It gave me a select mushroom in return and dug out of site. I sighed in relief and looked out of the bush. The Rathalos was feasting on a Popo, a very unusual thing because Popo weren’t normally on a Rathalos’s diet. After it was done it got ready to fly again. I ran out and tagged along.
Interestingly, it flew higher and higher up the mountain. It seemed the Rathalos had taken a liking to Popo meat. It saw a Popo herd on a place the Guild specified as “Area 6” of the mountain. The Rathalos dive-bombed the herd. The Popo herd sensing danger split. The Rathalos managed to grab one of the younger Popos and killed with a gash to the neck. I was behind a rock when this happened freezing my tail off. I wasn’t used to this kind of cold. I took out a Hot Drink from my acorn pack and drank it.
While I was drinking it, I heard a growl, but it wasn’t one of a Rathalos. I quickly turned. On a cliff above the Rathalos was a wyvern known as the Tigrex. I couldn’t do anything but watch.
The Tigrex jumped from the ledge towards him (the Rathalos). It landed on the back of the Rathalos. He fell forward and struggled to get up. She (the Tigrex (I’m doing this so you can distinguish between the two, I don’t know the actual gender of the Tigrex)) She started to rush towards him. He quickly snapped up and took to the sky. Flame vapors were streaming from his mouth. The Tigrex was looking up at him. The Rathalos reared his back and shot fireballs. The Tigrex side-jumped two of them but was hit by the third on his back. But her shell repelled the flames. Where the fireballs missed, the snow started to melt.
The Rathalos hovered in the air a few moments and dived towards him, claws extended. The Tigrex extended her arm and slashed his chest as he came down. The Rathalos flew back in pain. He flew towards her again, and she extended her arm again. But in the last instance, the Rathalos feinted by flapping his wing and drawing back. Her claws dove into the snow. The Rathalos used this opening and gashed her arm that was stuck in the ground, open. The Rathalos turned and tried to take to the air, but the Tigrex used her open arm and grabbed him by the tail nearing cutting it off. The Rathalos turned back and spewed a fireball. She side-jumped and dodged the fireball.
Again he took the sky but the Tigrex unexpectedly jumped up too. When she was high enough, she flew towards him and bit his wings. In return, the Rathalos bit her neck. Unable to keep themselves up anymore, they both plummeted down towards the ground. The two them landed in an explosion of snow and ice.
It was a tug-o-war struggle (pun intended) of life and death. The Rathalos bit harder into her neck and she did likewise. The Tigrex tore her head backwards and tore the webbing of the Rathalos. In pain the Rathalos let go and staggered backwards. The Tigrex charged her jaws wide open, but the Rathalos spun and dove his tail spikes into her arm.
I was shuddering as I watched this fight. Both were weak, I could tell. The last move would decide it all. I cautiously poked my head further out my hiding place daring to get a better look. Then it happened.

Tigrex Wins: The Tigrex dove his claws into the ice and pushed. Three huge ice boulders flew towards to him. The Rathalos hadn’t expected this. He tried to go airborne despite his torn wing. He managed to jump over the boulders but as he started to come down, the Tigrex flung his tail and hit the Rathalos square in the face. The blow knocked him unconscious. He skidded across the snow a few feet and lay inert. The Tigrex gave a mighty victory roar and limped to his cave to get a nice rest. The Rathalos was left there to freeze and die.
I guess we can all learn one thing: never go into hostile territory, there is someone there guarding the area. And as a memory I took some scales and turned it into a necklace.

Rathalos Wins: The Rathalos spewed fireballs but not at her. The fireballs landed in the ice and steam spewed like a geyser in her eyes. She staggered backwards from the steam and during that time, the Rathalos took off from what little power he had and glided towards the steam. His aim was true and his claws dug into her eyes. The Tigrex flailed around as the poison started to spread. As if shaking would the poison out, the Tigrex flailed wildly as the Rathalos walked to the cliff, knowing her death. Soon enough the poison spread to her brains and the Tigrex fell dead. I knew tagging along this flight would be dangerous so I hid where I was and watched him take off. I looked back at the Tigrex’s carcass and saw giaprey starting to feast on the dead body. I cautiously made my way down the mountain, but not without taking a souverner; I took the claw of the Tigrex. I guess the King of Heavens is truly the King of all wyverns.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:17 am

This is quite a story. I smetimes wish I have talent like some folks.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:36 pm

hmm yeah it was good quite an imaginashion i prefer the tigrexs death ,you ?
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 am

i have this as my computer wall paper!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:29 am

jg wrote:
hmm yeah it was good quite an imaginashion i prefer the tigrexs death ,you ?
Probably a twist.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:30 pm

thats a great story.
congrats for the writer.
yeah tigrex death was better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing   rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing Empty

Back to top Go down

rathalos vs tigrex MH drawing
Page 1 of 1