Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA

Go down 
+2
oz78
Astinos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA Empty
PostSubject: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:57 am

i need the topic about Lightcrystals.
ive read about the FAQ of this site but it has no subject on retrieving previously poste topics.

i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA.
where can I mine this?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 am

Hold your upgrades for the time being. as I remember G rank gyceros quests give them as reward when you break it's head. Then again try to break it's head for your curent Gyceros quests. you might get one too. I don't remember clearly ATM.
Back to top Go down
deadlytoaster

deadlytoaster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Ya if you break gyceros' head you will probably get one thats how i did it, also minable in the farm
Back to top Go down
wack118

wack118

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 11:24 pm

yeah i have a few from the farm myslef yo toaster u busy this weekend u wanna come and pick up warcraft from em if so give me a hollar on the telly man u got my number see you at school
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 10:16 am

Ah, silly me, it's a rare you can mine off the caves (area 3 and 9) in the swamp. The Gypceros also drops it from ime to tme either when it gets up from a fake death or when it took tremendous damage. good luck farming the light crystals!
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:15 am

if its iron katana your upgrading , upgrade it to eager cleaver when you can
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:08 am

i alread have Katana Dragon.
i did it by slaying Gypceros twice, now my task is to make it the weapon stronger on its final upgrade.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm

after katana dragon upgrade it to eager cleaver you wont regret it
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:39 am

You can get them really easyly from a mining point in the farm...just keep renovateing it untill you get mining point+ 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA   i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA Empty

Back to top Go down

i need two LIGHTCRYSTALS to upragde my KATANA
Page 1 of 1