Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I get dual swords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shalmhane

shalmhane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-09-29

How do I get dual swords Empty
PostSubject: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question I am enjoying this game but I don't understand how you get dual swords. Help would be apreciated
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 8:45 am

The required materials differe slightly between version but they mostly stem from the most basic version of either the bone or metal line.
Usually the metal line dual would be triggered when you obtain either machalite or iron ores, bone lines start from assoted material but the basic ones should be available as soon as you have some monster bones and sharp claws.
The excat materials varies between version so maybe you can tell us which version you would like to know, be it the portable version (MHF, MHF2) or the console version(MH, MHdos)
Back to top Go down
shalmhane

shalmhane

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 am

I have the origional Monster Hunter, For the PS2.
Thank You
Back to top Go down
shalmhane

shalmhane

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 10:02 am

I have the Defender Sword+ and I am on level 4, So I have a lot of materal. I have never been offered the option of makeing Dual swords.Beleve me I have been paying atention.
I tryed making 2 basic swords. Needless to say that did not work.
Any inlightenment would be great
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 10:40 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/914914/32996
The above is a guide to Duals creation posted quite sometime ago in the GameFAQs website. Correct me if I'm wrong but the possiblilty of you no given the option for creation of any weapon at least 15% into the game is as low as zero. Recalling my game MHF which mirrors MH1 on the PS2 to some extent has it's weapons and armour creation system very much like what we have right now. As with any weapon creation requirement, You need to have certain materials to activate it within the blacksmith's options.
Seeing how you have at least made it to either Rathalos/Khezu and had a Buster word which uses a number of earth crystals and Iron ores altogether. Perhapes you're missiing out on upgrading Swod and shield sets, several Duals tem from the basic hunter dagger made from no more then a few of both the earth crystal and iron ores.

Do not be shy to try out several weapon upgrades at once, If you're not pleased with the results, don't save!
Back to top Go down
shalmhane

shalmhane

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 8:38 pm

Thank you very much.....
That is just it..
It has every thing I need.
I am exstatic..
It is just what I needed.........
EVERY ONE PLAYING MH1 NEEDS THIS CHART!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shalmhane

shalmhane

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 pm

cheers cheers bom Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou bom cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm

It's good to hear, it's a shame that I have missed out onn the 1st installment of MH though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get dual swords   How do I get dual swords Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I get dual swords
Page 1 of 1