Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some oficial Concept Arts Scans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Some oficial Concept Arts Scans Empty
PostSubject: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 12:42 pm

I don't know where put this thread and I think all of you will like it!

http://fulkth.tripod.com/
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 2:38 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I don't know where put this thread and I think all of you will like it!

http://fulkth.tripod.com/

I'm thinking that due to maintenance, the 1st and 3rd link didn't work. These are pretty neat stuff and I'm sure can go to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:54 pm

I visited the page today and the 1st and 3rd works again
Back to top Go down
Taitu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 2:55 pm

Ah yes.. I have seen these before.. They made me quite angry actually since I wanted to create my own Monster Hunter manga since one does not currently exist. If it is just concept art however, then I may still have hope..
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:19 pm

well there are a "manga" but isn't really a manga, its a novel with illustrations, a lot of people thinked that is a manga. so don't worry you have a chance yet
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:17 pm

I just noticed this post again, hey taitu there's really was a manga drawn by fans in japan. but I think it's still great if you can draw some of your own.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 am

Taitu wrote:
Ah yes.. I have seen these before.. They made me quite angry actually since I wanted to create my own Monster Hunter manga since one does not currently exist. If it is just concept art however, then I may still have hope..

Ive been doing a monster hunter manga for two weeks now. When its done i will post it.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:09 am

thank you for your offer, please post it it the appropriate sections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some oficial Concept Arts Scans   Some oficial Concept Arts Scans Empty

Back to top Go down

Some oficial Concept Arts Scans
Page 1 of 1