Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Could somebody please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biddle

Biddle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Could somebody please Empty
PostSubject: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 am

Could somebody please rip all the sounds off monster hunter freedom and convert them to mp3 for me please? I need them for a video im making

thanks geek
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:04 am

I'm sorry but I'm not aware of the OST released fro MHF, I'll look it up anyway. I was wondering if they were the same as those of MH1 on PSthen again.. I can be wrong on this assumption.
Back to top Go down
Biddle

Biddle

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:06 am

right ok thanks, i kind of need the soundeffects as well as music for these videos though so...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 am

Hmm I never thought about ripping the sound effects from the game, so I don't know. unless you break down the file on your game umd I don't think it's possible to get the clean sound effects.
Back to top Go down
Biddle

Biddle

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 am

mm yeah i know...which is kind of annoying
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am

Hopefully someone with the expertise would read and help you, I for one i'm not capable of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Biddle

Biddle

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:14 am

yeah i hope so, otherwise ill have to use bad quality sounds or none at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could somebody please   Could somebody please Empty

Back to top Go down

Could somebody please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Tavern :: Music-
Jump to: