Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dodobrango U Armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 5:54 am

It's needed purple herb symbol, what the heck is that Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 8:56 am

It's the sundown plan, find it at the spots where you would find yellow "Sun flowers" except at night. I suppose you're getting the items for the towns folks(combine elder outside your house)?
Back to top Go down
Baium

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 9:37 am

Oh sorry my mistake, it's not purple but it have the same collour of cactus in the Dessert and I need it to upgrade my Dodobrango armor to U version
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 10:14 am

Baium wrote:
Oh sorry my mistake, it's not purple but it have the same collour of cactus in the Dessert and I need it to upgrade my Dodobrango armor to U version
If it's the seven color tanpopo plant, it's found during the breeding seaon in the snow mountains in areas 2, 8 or volcanos areas 1, 5 and 7.
Are you trying to make online armours? The upgrade is only available if you get online kills if I'm not wrong, or correct me if I am wrong to assume so.

Edit: LOL, I looked into some other armours!. well the plant is the same one though.. good luck harvesting!

Edit2:Forgot to mention that in area 2 of snow mountains. you need to climb up all the way then drop off from the left of the ledge when facing outwards, you'll need to drop two more ledges till you see some blue plant on a ledge.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 6:10 pm

Whew thx that's the last item that i looking for now i can upgrade my Dodobrango armor to U version. Btw This armor available offline it needs Kirin parts, Dodobrango tail, some stones and that plant you can get all those item in offline.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 6:25 pm

Baium wrote:
Whew thx that's the last item that i looking for now i can upgrade my Dodobrango armor to U version. Btw This armor available offline it needs Kirin parts, Dodobrango tail, some stones and that plant you can get all those item in offline.

Yea, I know after I posted the 1st time. heh! it's 3 am my side and seriously, I think I'm screwed visually and mentally as well when I 1st answered!
Back to top Go down
Baium

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 8:29 pm

OMG what are you doing, still awake in that time?
Btw the Dodobrango armor U version is sucks, its only have 35 Def. The original one have 40 Def in lv4 hmmm i guess i have to rethink my plan.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 5:47 am

we come from different part of the world, so that's normal that many of us are waked when it's time for you to go to sleep! lol (i come from france)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

Dodobrango U Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodobrango U Armor   Dodobrango U Armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Dodobrango U Armor
Page 1 of 1